Summer & Winter Able Schooling Camp
Campers will participate in the American Education curriculum taught at prestigious private schools in the area amongst actual students and experience an exotic learning environment. Classes will be divided based on English skill and age, encouraging natural English proficiency growth among peers.
- Thoughtful class placement based on placement test scores and age.
- An opportunity to experience the advanced educational environment of the US.
- Participation in various courses not limited to purely academic categories.
- Cultural experiences through weekly trips.
- Carefully selected, safe, and reliable host families.
- Ivy League tours to motivate students to further their education.
- Journal assignments and conversation assignments designed to improve everyday English.
- Premium tours of key landmarks and cities such as New York, Boston, and Washington, D.C.
- Consistent monitoring and swift response time boasted by full-time staff members.
- Sensible schedule oriented to encourage exposure to the English language for the entire duration of camp.
The typical method of housing for the students is homestay in an American household. Each hosting household will be assigned no more than a student and will engage in conversations in English for at least thirty minutes per night. Through this time, students will be exposed to the English language naturally and grow close to the families. In addition, campers will be able to learn American customs and cultures naturally.
Campers are only sent to carefully selected and safe homestay families. Homestay families are chosen based on many factors such as social positions, faith, and integrity. They are all families who are eager to care for the campers with love as one of their own and teach them the English language. Even after camps, it is not unusual to find that the campers and homestay families stay in touch.
Students live under the protection of the homestay families. As a result, they are closely regulated and monitored regarding living aspects such as sleeping and eating. Also, since they are living with parental figures, campers experience quick and efficient responses to emergencies by the hosts and guardian.
Through their homestay families, campers can find local eateries, discount stores, and shopping centers efficiently and with ease. It is also not hard for them to reach these destinations with the help of their hosts.
English Speaking Environment
Since campers will need to converse in English for even the smallest requests, they will be maximally exposed to the English language for peak enhancement of their English proficiency.
Homestay parents tend to be those who have children that are students, or those that are teachers themselves. They are very eager to help campers in their studies and provide an environment where academics come first.
Assimilation to the American Culture
The best method of learning a culture is to be immersed into it, and the homestay housing method provides just that. As campers live with their homestay families, they are able to naturally pick up on subtle customs and manners, as well as learn the American culture as a whole.